• Richard Asay
  • 801-443-7779
Contact Dealer
-

*

*

*

*

Make an Offer
-

*

*

*

*

*

Request a Test Drive
-

*

*

*

*

Request a Quote
-

*

*

*

*

Similar Vehicles

2010 Acura MDX 6-Spd AT
  • Crystal Black Pearl
  • 93,207 miles
  • $11,995

2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD 9-Spd AT w/Tech Package

Our Price
$23,995
  •  47,273 miles
  •  Lunar Silver Metallic
  •  Graystone, leather
  •  Automatic
  •  5FRYD4H45GB046634
  •  P5173
Vehicle Description
CLEAN TITLE, CARFAX GUARANTEED!!! STUCK AT HOME? INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR CARS, BUT CAN''T COME TO THE DEALERSHIP? OUR 3RD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE WILL BRING THE CAR TO YOU FOR A TEST DRIVE. AS LOW AS $15 DELIVERY CHARGE APPLIES (REFUNDED IF CAR PURCHASE IS MADE) TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE ALSO OFFER FREE FaceTime VIDEO WALK AROUND, FULLY ELECTRONIC PURCHASE, LOW INTEREST FINANCING AND 45-90 DAY FIRST PAYMENT OPTIONS. TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 WITH ANY QUESTIONS. LIKE NEW Acura MDX AWD w/Tech THATS ONLY HAD 1 ORIGINAL OWNER FROM CALIFORNIA. NEWER TIRES. CLEAN TITLE, NON-SMOKER, CARFAX CERTIFIED REPORT. ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA CAR. BACK UP CAMERA AND BLIND SPOT MONITOR FOR EXTRA SAFETY. WE UNDERSTAND AT ASAY AUTO THAT 75% OF YOUR SHOPPING IS DONE ONLINE THE OTHER 25% IS THE CAR AS NICE AS THEY SAY AND CAN WE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ASAY AUTO? YES YOU CAN AND WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL HAVE A PLEASURE PURCHASING YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM US AND APPRECIATE OUR NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT JASON AT 801-856-0410 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE. WE ARE LOCATED AT 10 NORTH STATE STREET IN LINDON. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -VIEW THIS CAR OR OUR FULL INVENTORY AT ASAYAUTO.COM -WE ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF TRADES AND ASSIST WITH BUYER FINANCING *** JASON 385-323-8407***
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.