• Richard Asay
  • 801-443-7779
Contact Dealer
-

*

*

*

*

Make an Offer
-

*

*

*

*

*

Request a Test Drive
-

*

*

*

*

Request a Quote
-

*

*

*

*

2013 Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int

Our Price
$7,495
  •  98,495 miles
  •  Boston Red Metallic
  •  Black Cloth Seats
  •  Automatic
  •  1.6L DOHC GDI 16-valve I4 engine w/dual CVVT
  •  KMHTC6AD9DU088615
  •  P5192
CITY
28
City: 28, Hwy: 37
HWY
37
Actual rating will vary with options, driving conditions, habits and vehicle condition.
Vehicle Description
CLEAN TITLE, CARFAX GUARANTEED!!! STUCK AT HOME? INTERESTED IN ONE OF OUR CARS, BUT CAN''T COME TO THE DEALERSHIP? OUR 3RD PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE WILL BRING THE CAR TO YOU FOR A TEST DRIVE. AS LOW AS $15 DELIVERY CHARGE APPLIES (REFUNDED IF CAR PURCHASE IS MADE) TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. WE ALSO OFFER FREE FaceTime VIDEO WALK AROUND, FULLY ELECTRONIC PURCHASE, LOW INTEREST FINANCING AND 45-90 DAY FIRST PAYMENT OPTIONS. TEXT US AT 385-323-8407 WITH ANY QUESTIONS. FUN 2 OWNER CALIFORNIA VELOSTER. ASAY AUTO IS PLEASED TO PRESENT THIS SPORTY HYUNDAI. CLEAN TITLE, NON-SMOKER, CLEAN CARFAX REPORT. THE COLOR IS CALLED BOSTON RED WHICH REALLY FITS THE STYLE OF THE CAR. EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR ITS YEAR AND ITS MILES. WE UNDERSTAND AT ASAY AUTO THAT 75% OF YOUR SHOPPING IS DONE ONLINE THE OTHER 25% IS THE CAR AS NICE AS THEY SAY AND CAN WE BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM ASAY AUTO? YES YOU CAN AND WE ARE CONFIDENT YOU WILL HAVE A PLEASURE PURCHASING YOUR NEXT VEHICLE FROM US AND APPRECIATE OUR NO PRESSURE ATMOSPHERE. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT JASON AT 801-856-0410 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE A TEST DRIVE. WE ARE LOCATED AT 10 NORTH STATE STREET IN LINDON. THANKS FOR LOOKING! -VIEW THIS CAR OR OUR FULL INVENTORY AT ASAYAUTO.COM -WE ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF TRADES AND ASSIST WITH BUYER FINANCING *** JASON 801-856-0410 ***
2013 Hyundai Veloster Included Standard Equipment

Interior

  • (2) 12V outlets
  • 60/40 split folding rear seat -inc: adjustable head restraints
  • 6-way adjustable driver seat w/driver height adjustment
  • Air conditioning
  • AM/FM/SiriusXM stereo w/CD/MP3 player -inc: LCD high resolution 7" touchscreen, (6) speakers, iPod/USB port, aux input jack *Includes 90-day complimentary SiriusXM subscription*
  • Cargo cover
  • Dual illuminated visors w/extensions
  • Front center console w/armrest, storage -inc: dual cupholders
  • Front map pockets w/bottle holders
  • Front passenger seatback pocket
  • Gracenote technologies -inc: iPod album cover art, advanced voice recognition
  • In-glass antenna
  • Instrumentation -inc: speedometer, tachometer, fuel level, digital odometer, digital clock, external temperature
  • Interior lighting -inc: front map, center room, cargo area
  • Metallic interior accents
  • Needle punch carpeted floor covering
  • Rear window defroster w/timer
  • Remote releases -inc: hood, fuel filler door
  • Roof-mounted shark fin antenna
  • SiriusXM Stocks, SiriusXM Sports, SiriusXM Weather
  • Trip computer

Exterior

  • Body-color bumpers
  • Body-color door handles
  • Body-color folding pwr heated exterior mirrors
  • Body-color grille w/black intake
  • Body-color rear spoiler -inc: LED high-mounted stop lamp
  • Headlights w/LED accents
  • Tinted glass
  • Tire mobility kit
  • Variable intermittent front wipers w/mist function -inc: rear wiper

Safety

  • 3-point seatbelts
  • Anti-lock braking system w/electronic brake force distribution
  • Blue Link mobile telematics system
  • Child safety locks
  • Driver/front passenger airbags -inc: occupant classification system
  • Driver/front passenger side-impact airbags
  • Electronic shift interlock system
  • Energy-absorbing steering column
  • Front/rear crumple zones
  • Front/rear side curtain airbags
  • Hill start assist control
  • LATCH system
  • Pwr window lock-out button
  • Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)

Mechanical

  • 1.6L DOHC GDI 16-valve I4 engine w/dual CVVT
  • 36-amp/hr battery
  • 6-speed EcoShift dual clutch automatic transmission -inc: paddle shifters, active ECO system
  • 90-amp alternator
  • Chrome dual center exhaust outlet
  • Front ventilated/rear solid disc brakes
  • Front wheel drive.
  • Front/rear stabilizer bars
  • Independent MacPherson strut front suspension -inc: coil springs
  • Pwr rack & pinion steering
  • Torsion axle rear suspension -inc: coil springs
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.